Special Group Event Mount Rinjani 3 days 2 nights to Summit and Segara Anak lake start via Sembalun village to explore Rinjani mountain and end at Senaru village, this special trekking package we design for you who love join with other people from different country and culture together in our group to hike Mount Rinjani with best service provided for only 1 time a month start every 15th of each month from April to December.
We do one time a month to get better service provided by used selected and experienced guide and porters, This Mount Rinjani Trek package is design for maximum for 12 trekker participants with complete facilities includes and cheapest price compare with private package price on same service provided.
Itinerary Mt Rinjani Trek Summit-Lake 3 Days :
Arrival day : The Day You Arrive at Lombok Praya Airport , or any others port in Lombok as Bangsal harbor ,Teluk Kodek, Telok Nare or from any main object tourist in ( Mataram, Senggigi, Kuta Lombok ) we will come to pick up by our representative staff, then transfer to your hotel in Senaru.
Senaru village is our based where is the place you can meet with your trekking guide and porters then will free briefing and explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips and if we have time we will guide you visit waterfall Sindang Gile for warming up before climb to Mount Rinjani next day.
Day 01 : Senaru Village- Sembalun Village (1.150.m) – Sembalun Crater Rim(2.639.m)
Wake up at 6.00am and get breakfast at 6.30-40 and our special mountain car will ready to bring us to Sembalun village for 45minute /1 hour ,arrive here approx 8.00am then Registration in Rinjani Information Center (RIC) 1051 m and start the trek to Pos 1 (Pemantauan) 1300 m, walking time is about 2 hours.
We take a rest for 5/10 minute at Pos 1 ( Pemantauan,) and then continue to Pos 2 (Tengengean) 1500 m walking time about 1 hour. We take short break here for 5 to 10 minutes at Pos 2 ( Tengengean ), and then we continue our journey to Pos 3 (Pada Balong ) 1800 m, walking time is approx 1 hour. We rest for 2 hours at Pos 3, then your guide and porters prepare for lunch, and a hot drink (tea, coffee, hot chocolate or lemon tea).
After lunch and a rest, we continue to heading Sembalun Crater Rim (Pelawangan Sembalun) 2639M, walking time 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim, then from here we can enjoy the awesome views. As the sun sets, and sunrise for the next morning , Segara Anak lake, Sembalun village, the summit of mount Rinjani half of north lombok can be seen from here.
Day 02 : Summit/Top 3.726m – Segara Anak Lake and Hot springs (2008m)-Senaru Crater Rim(2.641m)
We wake up at 02:30 am and have some light breakfast then leave at 03:00 am we start the trek to heading Rinjani Summit (3.726 m). Walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes.
The first stage is a moderate climb for 120 minutes, while the second stage is a fairly easy but long trek. The last hour is very steep and difficult. (There are many loose stones, and as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back). From the Summit, then you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake, after sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun crater rim and have a hot breakfast and break.
After have enough rest then we will go down to the lake and hot spring this trail down is very steep and slippery beware and extra carefully, we need 3 hours to get in to the lake and hot spring, the lunch will be provide by the lake, and hot spring just 100m walk from here, the place where you can soak in and healing your skin as medicine.
After we have lunch and enough rest we will go up to the crater Rim of Senaru for 3 hours walk up this route and trail quite top, steep up and stony we need to be careful and we will reach this point of the place we called second nice views from the summit, where you can enjoy the incredible sunset over the mountain Agung in bali and the smoke trough out from the hole of the new volcano by the lake, camping and enjoying your Dinner here.
Day 03 : Senaru Crater Rim(2.641m) – Senaru Village (601m)
After breakfast, enjoying the sunrise and taking the picture with beautiful scenery of the lake we will go down to Senaru village for 4-5 hour walk down including break and lunch on the way between pos2 and pos extra, then we will arrive at Rinjani Trekking Centre office Senaru around 12.30am to 13.00.
Have shower and drink in our office then our private car will transfer you to your next destination.
Detailed information Mount Rinjani Trek
This Package includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private car to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru at Pondok Guru Bakti or Pondok Indah or Shambhala Rinjani Homestay for one night prior to commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents and pillow
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Visit Sendang Gile waterfall.
- Entrance fees to the national park and Sendang Gile waterfall.
- 3 time meals a day, snacks, fruits, 3 litre mineral water a day, drinks during your trek and dinner on arrival day
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek within Lombok island.
- Transfer by public boat to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ).
- Trekking poles.
The cost excludes : tipping, extra porter to carry your own luggage and other private expenses.
Pickup and transfer information
We will pickup from any location within Lombok island at last 10.00 pm one day before the trekking day and transfer after from the mountain by car with air condition to Airport at Praya, Mataram, Lembar harbor, Senggigi, Telok Nare, Bangsal, three Gili island (Trawangan, Meno or Air), Tetebatu or Labuhan Lombok.
Extra Charge 10 USD for pick up or transfer from/to Sekotong in west Lombok and Selong Belanak in central of Lombok.
- At arrival day will sleep in Pondok Guru Bakti or Pondok Indah or Shambhala Rinjani Homestay in Senaru is a comfortable, clean hotel with private facilities with maximum 2 people in a room.
- We camp for 2 nights during the trek in tents maximum for 2 person, Not sharing with other trekker on your trek in a tent.
All food is included when camping. The food is great, will give you plenty of energy, and there is plenty of it, plus fruits and biscuits.
Being vegetarian or having other dietary requirements is not usually a problem provided you let us know well in advance. If you know there are plenty of foods you cannot eat you may wish to bring extra snacks from home so you can top up your energy supply. Please feel free to ask us for advice.
Mineral water 3 liters a day, soft drink ( coke,fanta etc ) and 3 time a day tea, coffee and milk. Alcohol drink not available.
Guide, porter and driver
Your Group trip will be led by Local Senaru experienced-licensed guide and fluent in English. Our guide are selected for their experiences in Mount Rinjani National Park. You are in very safe hands with SYAM TREKKER.
Your local guide knows the local area well, and is a great source of knowledge about local customs and lifestyles. Driver and porters do not always speak much English but are very friendly and approachable.
Porters carry food, water and camping equipment. You should bring a small Day-pack to carry for your items needed during the trekking day and other luggage not necessary to bring to the Mountain we will store in safety place in our office then will give you back after return from the mountain.
Your safety is our highest priority, our trips are designed and planned with safety in mind. Your guide and porter will be equipped with mobile phones and extensive medical kit. They always have access communication to our office 24-hour.
Hotel and Tent
– Maximum 2 person in hotel room and in tent for couple or group participants.
– 1 person in hotel room and in tent for single participant.
What we do extra
– 4 person of our porters will carry down to the village the rubbish from the Rinjani mountain
As always it is really important you read and agree before you book this package :
1. Total cost per participant join this group : 210$ US for 2 – 6 participants, 190$ US fo 7 – 12 participants and 250$ US for only one person or single participant.
2. We required 25$ US deposit or registration fee in advance when confirm booking by Transfer to our Paypal account or Bank Account, detail info visit Booking & payment options page here
3. Deposit Registration fee this guarantees your place in the group and booked a hotel room. It is non-refundable should you have to cancel your participation.
4. The remaining of cost will pay cash in Rupiah with current exchange rates on the arrival in Senaru Lombok.
If you need more information about our Group Event Mount Rinjani Trek to Summit-Lake 3 days 2 nights please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get quotes or to Book this Group Event Mt Rinjani Trek Summit-Lake 3 Days please fill in complete the E-mail form below.