Hiking Mount Rinjani to Crater rim Senaru and Segara Anak Lake 3 days 2 nights package start from Senaru village to the crater rim Senaru, Segara Anak Lake and back to Senaru village for Group package service lead by our guides and porters.
This Mount Rinjani Trekking package is design for maximum for 6 trekker participants with complete facilities includes and cheapest price compare then private package price.
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk for 15 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
After breakfast we will continue the trip down to the lake and hot water. Trek down to the lake steep and somewhat slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stopped at the Lake side to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swimming in the lake and bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains after a trip. Porter we will prepare lunch for us. We will leave the lake after lunch and climb back to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2.5 hours. We will camp here for the night.
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
This Package includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private car to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru at Pondok Guru Bakti or Pondok Indah or Shambhala Rinjani Homestay for one night prior to commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents and pillow
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Visit Sendang Gile waterfall.
- Entrance fees to the national park and Sendang Gile waterfall.
- 3 time meals a day, snacks, fruits, 3 litre mineral water a day, drinks during your trek and dinner on arrival day
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek within Lombok island.
- Transfer by public boat to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ).
- Trekking poles.
The cost excludes : tipping, extra porter to carry your own luggage and other private expenses.
Pickup and transfer information
We will pickup from any location within Lombok island at last 10.00 pm one day before the trekking day and transfer after from the mountain by car with air condition to Airport at Praya, Mataram, Lembar harbor, Senggigi, Telok Nare, Bangsal, three Gili island (Trawangan, Meno or Air), Tetebatu or Labuhan Lombok.
Extra Charge 10 USD for pick up or transfer from/to Sekotong in west Lombok and Selong Belanak in central of Lombok.
- At arrival day will sleep in Pondok Guru Bakti or Pondok Indah or Shambhala Rinjani Homestay in Senaru is a comfortable, clean hotel with private facilities with maximum 2 people in a room.
- We camp for 2 nights during the trek in tents maximum for 2 person, Not sharing with other trekker on your trek in a tent.
All food is included when camping. The food is great, will give you plenty of energy, and there is plenty of it, plus fruits and biscuits. see here
Being vegetarian or having other dietary requirements is not usually a problem provided you let us know well in advance. If you know there are plenty of foods you cannot eat you may wish to bring extra snacks from home so you can top up your energy supply. Please feel free to ask us for advice.
Mineral water 3 liters a day, soft drink ( coke,fanta etc ) and 3 time a day tea, coffee and milk. Alcohol drink not available.
Guide, porter and driver
Your Group trip will be led by Local Senaru experienced guide and fluent in english. Our guide are selected for their experience in Mount Rinjani National Park. You are in very safe hands with SYAM TREKKER.
Your local guide knows the local area well, and is a great source of knowledge about local customs and lifestyles. Driver and porters do not always speak much English but are very friendly and approachable.
Porters carry food, water and camping equipment. You should bring a small daypack to carry for items needed during the trekking day and other luggage not necessary to bring to the Mountain we will store in our office and give you back after from the mountain.
Your safety is our highest priority, our trips are designed and planned with safety in mind. Your guide and porter will be equipped with mobile phones and extensive medical kit. They always have access communication to our office 24-hour.
As always it is really important you read and agree before you book this package :
1. Total cost per participant 225 $ US and required minimum 2 participants join this package.
2. Deposit Registration fee this guarantees your place on the trip. It is non-refundable should you have to cancel your participation.
3. We require 25 $ US deposit or registration fee in advance when confirm booking by Transfer to our Paypal account or Bank Account, complete info visit Booking & payment options page here
4. The balance of cost will pay on the arrival in Senaru Lombok.
If you need more information about Group Package 3 days 2 nights Mount Rinjani Trek via Sembalun to summit and lake please contact us.
Get quotes or to Book this package please fill in the E-mail Form below