This program is suitable for beginner climbers and for those of you who want to enjoy all the natural beauty of the mountain Rinjani
Itinerary Trekking Mount Rinjani 4 Days:
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other places on Lombok island and transfer you to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk for 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking mount Rinjani starts from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life, and a variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to the Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
After breakfast, we will continue the trip down to the lake and hot water. Trek down to the lake is steep and somewhat slippery and takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stopped at the Lake side to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swimming in the lake and bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains after a trip. Porter, we will prepare lunch for us. Dinner and spend the night at the lakeside (2000 m).
We’ll leave the lake after lunch and climb up to the Sembalun crater rim (2639m) for 2.5 hours, We will camp the night at the crater rim. We can enjoy the awesome views of sunrise and sunset. On a clear night, we will be able to see the Milky Way.
We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate steep trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. The final approach involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa, and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim of Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then will continue to go down to the village Sembalun, which takes 5 hours to reach. The car will take us to the village of Senaru and we’ll transfer to your next destination.
Note: 4 days 3 nights lake and summit available for Private and Standard package service and the price depending on the number the participants.
Trekking Cost Rinjani visit the Mount Rinjani trekking package price page for detailed information.
This mount Rinjani Trek price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private car to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek :
- Private Package at Pondok Senaru Cottage or Sinar Rinjani Cottage or Rinjani Light House or Pondok Guru Bakti.
- Standard and Group Package at Pondok Guru Bakti or Anak Rinjani or Shambhala Rinjani Homestay
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats 5 – 7 cm thick, sleeping bags, camping chairs, toilet tents, and pillow
- An experienced English-speaking guide and professional porters
- Visit Sendang Gile waterfall.
- Entrance fees to the national park and Sendang Gile waterfall.
- 3-time meals a day, snacks, fruits, 3-liter mineral water a day, drinks during your trek, and dinner on arrival day
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek within Lombok island.
- Transfer after from the mountain to three Gili islands ( Trawangan or Meno or Air ) by :
- Glass bottom boat for Private package.
- Public boat for Standard and Group Package.
- Trekking poles.
- Travel Insurance.
For more information on this trekking mount Rinjani package and price please contact us via email