Rinjani trekking for beginners to Crater rim 2 days 1 night package start from Senaru village to the crater rim, and the second day return to Senaru village.
This Rinjani Trekking program is suitable for beginner hiker and for those of you who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of Senaru crater rim.
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
This Package includes :
– Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private car to Senaru and Sembalun
– Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek
– Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents and pillow
– An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
– Visit Sendang Gile waterfall.
– Entrance fees to the national park and Sendang Gile waterfall.
– All meals, snacks, fruits, drinks during your trek and dinner on arrival day
– Transfer at the conclusion of your trek.
– Transfer by boat to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ).
– Trekking poles.
– Trekking poles.
For more information this package and price please contact us via email or use the contact form below.