Trekking to Crater rim Senaru and Segara Anak Lake 3 days 2 nights package start from Senaru village to the crater rim Senaru, Segara Anak Lake and back to Senaru village.
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk for 15 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
After breakfast we will continue the trip down to the lake and hot water. Trek down to the lake steep and somewhat slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stopped at the Lake side to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swimming in the lake and bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains after a trip. Porter we will prepare lunch for us. We will leave the lake after lunch and climb back to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2.5 hours. We will camp here for the night
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
This Package includes :
– Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private car to Senaru and Sembalun
– Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek
– Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents and pillow
– An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
– Visit Sendang Gile waterfall.
– Entrance fees 150.000 IDR to the national park and Sendang Gile waterfall.
– All meals, snacks, fruits, drinks during your trek and dinner on arrival day
– Transfer at the conclusion of your trek.
– Transfer by boat to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ).
– Trekking poles.
For more information this package and price please contact us via email or use the contact form below.