Trekking mount Rinjan for beginner hiker to summit 3726m start at Sembalun village 1.150m above sea level to Post extra on 2000m for 5 hours and camp here sleep in tent. Day 2 trekking continue to crater rim Sembalun on 2639m for 3 hours, rest and lunch. At 2.00 pm start climb to summit for 3 hours and down to campsite at crater rim Sembalun for 1,5 hours stop on 3.000m to see sunset, dinner and sleep in tent. Day 3 trekking after enjoy with beautiful sunrise and breakfast the we will walk down to Sembalun village.
This trip suitable for beginner hiker with good level of fitness
ARRIVAL DAY (DAY 0) : We will come to pick up you at your hotel or arrival place in Lombok island and drop to Senaru, meet with us, check in hotel and if you arrive before 4.00 pm at Senaru we will guide you to visit Sendang Gile Waterfall for swim and warming up before trekking to Rinjani next day, back to hotel, dinner and sleep.
DAY 1 TREKKING : After breakfast at hotel at 8.00 am we will drop you to Sembalun for 30 -45 minutes, register at Rinjani National Park office in Sembalun and at 9.00 am our guide lead you trekking to Post 1 Pemantauan for 1,5 hours, stop here for rest 30 minutes ( we serve soft drink, toast and fruits) then continue to Post 2 Tengengean for 45 minutes walk and stop here for lunch. After lunch the trip continue to Post 3 Padabalong – Post Extra 1900 – 2000 m above sea level for 1,5 hours and stop here for camp, dinner and sleep in tent.
DAY 2 TREKKING : After breakfast at 8.00 am the trip continue hike up to Plawangan Sembalun or summit campsite on 2639m above sea level for 2,5 hours. Arrive at Plawangan Sembalun take rest and lunch. After enough rest at 2.00 pm our guide lead you to climb the summit Rinjani for 3 hours, arrive at top of Lombok island on 3726m take rest and we serve with soft drink, toast and fruits. Enjoy with beautiful panorama of Mount Rinjani National Park, take pictures then we will return down to campsite and stop at 6.00 pm on the way down to campsite to see beautiful sunset and continue down to campsite. Arrive at campsite take rest and we serve you with hot drink, dinner then sleep in tent.
DAY 3 TREKKING : Weak up early if you wanna see the sunrise and get breakfast with hot drink and some toast and fried Banana. At 8.00 am we will continue walk down to Sembalun and get lunch at Post 1 Pemantauan Sembalun then continue walk down to Sembalun. Arrive at Sembalun our driver will drop you to your next destination within Lombok island. Finish trip.
Benefit for this Trip :
- Suitable for beginner hiker or honeymoon trip.
- Climb to the summit in afternoon (few climber on top)
- See sunset from 3.000m above sea level.
- Enough sleep every night.
- Camp in favorite place.
- And more privately.
Note : 3 days 2 night summit Rinjani Rinjani for beginner available for Private / deluxe package only.
Trekking Cost Rinjani 2020 visit Mount Rinjani trekking package price page for detail information.
Mount Rinjani 3 day trek to summit Package price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private car to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek : at Pondok Senaru Cottage or Sinar Rinjani Cottage or Rinjani Light House or Pondok Guru Bakti.
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats 5 – 7 cm thick, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents and pillow
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Visit Sendang Gile waterfall.
- Entrance fees to the Sendang Gile waterfall.
- 3 time meals a day, snacks, fruits, 3 litre mineral water a day, drinks during your trek and dinner on arrival day
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek within Lombok island.
- Transfer after from the mountain to three gili island ( Trawangan or Meno or Air ) by :
- Glass bottom boat for Private package.
- Public boat for Standard and Group Package.
- Trekking poles.
- Travel Insurance.
- Entrance fee to Mount Rinjani 450.000 IDR per person.
Extra Charge 10 USD for pick up or transfer from/to Sekotong in west Lombok and Selong Belanak in central of Lombok.