The trekking Sembalun crater rim start at Sembalun village 1150 masl to the Crater Rim Sembalun 2639 masl with an estimated journey of 7 hours, then spends the night in a tent, the next day after breakfast and enjoy the view from summit Basecamp then return to Sembalun for a 5 hour trip.
This trek program for beginner climbers or trekker in good level of fitness and able to walk up and down for an average of 6 hours per day.
Itinerary Trekking Sembalun Crater Rim 2 Days :
We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru or Sembalun village (on request).
Meet Your trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey and we will guide you to Sindang Gile waterfall for warming up before trekking Rinjani next day and back to hotel provided then dinner included.
Day 1: Sembalun – Campsite
Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) and register at the Rinjani information center.
Trekking starts from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through an open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
After lunch and rest, we will go to the Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
Day 2: Summit Campsite – Sembalun – Senaru
We wake up around 6:00 am with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island and Sembalun valley. Get breakfast and ten will continue to go down to the village Sembalun, which takes 5 hours to reach.
The car will take us to the village of Senaru and we’ll transfer to your the next destination.
This Package price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel one night prior to commencing your trek at Pondok Senaru cottage or Bale Sebaya or Rinjani Light House or Pondok Gurue Bakti at Superior Room or Villa Bambu
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats 6-7 cm tick, sleeping bags, pillow, camping table and chair and toilet tents
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Visit Sendang Gile waterfall on arrival day or last day trek after from the mountain (if you have enough time)
- Entrance fees 150.000 IDR/day/person to the national park and 10.000 IDR to Sendang Gile waterfall.
- 3-time meals a day, 3 liters mineral water a day, snacks, fruits, and drinks during your trek, and dinner on arrival day
- Transfer by private vehicle at the conclusion of your trek within Lombok island.
- Transfer by to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ) after from the mountain by Glass bottom boat or suttle boat
- Trekking poles and Travel Insurance
Get quotes or more information this trekking Sembalun crater rim 2 days 1 night and price please contact us.