Hiking Mount Rinjani to the Segara Anak Lake start from Senaru to the crater rim Senaru, lake, hots spring and return to the Senaru village.
This program is suitable for beginner hiker and for those of you who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of Senaru crater rim, Segara Anak lake and swim in hot healing water.
Itinerary Hiking Segara Anak Lake :
We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Day 1 to Segara Anak Lake:
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk for 15 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
Day 2 to Segara Anak Lake:
After breakfast we will continue the trip down to the lake and hot water. Trek down to the lake steep and somewhat slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stopped at the Lake side to rest.
Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swimming in the lake and bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains after a trip. Porter we will prepare lunch for us. We will leave the lake after lunch and climb back to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2.5 hours. We will camp here for the night.
Day 3 to Segara Anak Lake:
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Note : 3 days 2 nights Segara Anak lake available for Private and Standard package service and the price depending of number the participants.
Read also: Rinjani Trekking Tour Information
Trekking Cost Rinjani visit Mount Rinjani trekking package price page for detail information.
This Package price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel one night prior to commencing your trek at Pondok Senaru cottage or Sinar Rinjani Cottage or Rinjani Light House or Pondok Gurue Bakti at Superior Room or Villa Bambu
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats 6-7 cm tick, sleeping bags, pillow, camping table and chair and toilet tents
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Visit Sendang Gile waterfall on arrival day or last day trek after from the mountain (if you have enough time)
- Entrance fees 150.000 IDR/day/person to the national park and 20.000 IDR to Sendang Gile waterfall.
- 3-time meals a day, 3 liters mineral water a day, snacks, fruits, and drinks during your trek.
- Transfer by private vehicle at the conclusion of your trek within Lombok island.
- Transfer by to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ) after from the mountain by Glass bottom boat or suttle boat
- Trekking poles and Travel Insurance.
Please before you book a tour package please check first best of 100++ excellent client review on TripAdvisor here
For more information this package and price please contact us via email