Hiking in Lombok to mount Rinjani 4 days 3 nights to the crater rim Senaru, lake and summit start from Senaru and finish at Sembalun village.
This program is suitable for beginner climbers and for those of you who want to enjoy all the natural beauty of the mountain Rinjani
Itinerary Hiking In Lombok 4 Days:
We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Day 1 Senaru – Crater Rim:
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk fo 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
Day 2 Crater Rim – Lake .
After breakfast we will continue the trip down to the lake and hot water. Trek down to the lake steep and somewhat slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach.
We stopped at the Lake side to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swimming in the lake and bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains after a trip. Porter we will prepare lunch for us. Dinner ans spend the night at lakeside (2000 m).
Day 3 Lake – Summit Campsite.
We’ll leave the lake after lunch and climb up to the Sembalun crater rim (2639m) for 2.5 hours, We will camp the night at the crater rim. We can enjoy the awesome views of sunrise and sunset. On a clear night, we will be able to see the Milky Way.
Day 4 Summit Campsite – Summit – Sembalun.
Wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate steep trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach that involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then will continue to go down to the village Sembalun, which takes 5 hours to reach. Car will take us to the village of Senaru and we’ll transfer to your the next destination.
Note : 4 days 3 nights lake and summit available for Private and Standard package service and the price depending of number the participants.
Read also: Rinjani trekking tour information
Trekking Cost Rinjani visit Mount Rinjani trekking package price page for detail information.
This Package price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel one night prior to commencing your trek at Pondok Senaru cottage or Bale Sebaya or Rinjani Light House or Pondok Gurue Bakti at Superior Room or Villa Bambu
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats 6-7 cm tick, sleeping bags, pillow, camping table and chair and toilet tents
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Visit Sendang Gile waterfall on arrival day or last day trek after from the mountain (if you have enough time)
- Entrance fees 150.000 IDR/day/person to the national park and 10.000 IDR to Sendang Gile waterfall.
- 3-time meals a day, 3 liters mineral water a day, snacks, fruits, and drinks during your trek.
- Transfer by private vehicle at the conclusion of your trek within Lombok island.
- Transfer by to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ) after from the mountain by Glass bottom boat or suttle boat
- Trekking poles and Travel Insurance.
For more information hiking in Lombok package and price please contact us via email